"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa.
Ashadeep Association is a charitable organization working since 1976 for the very poor and needy single parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows. We execute our activities through our 7 day care centers located within the western suburbs of Mumbai. Ashadeep help the children with food, education and clothing, without separating them from their parent and their environment they are used to. The prime focus of our organization is to provide formal education to the children, for their bright and better future.
Vision: " We at Ashadeep count it as a blessing and a privilege to be able to render loving service to all in need."
Mission: “Ashadeep is committed to uplift the poor and needy children through education, food, clothing and medical services. The association is also dedicated in helping the underprivileged widows and women.”
1. The main concern of our association is to bring a Ray of Hope to the fathers or mothers left to bring up children on their own.
2. Our efforts are geared towards keeping the families viable and retaining their dignity.
3. We want to prevent hunger and despair turning the children into beggars or driving them to a life of crime & drug.
4. We help the children with food, education and clothing, without separating them from the environment they are used to.
5. It is our hope that these young people will eventually help to eradicate poverty and misery in their surroundings.